Now introducing a latest innovation in the deals of camera lenses, The Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens from Zeiss pairs that can be use in both Nikon and Canon cameras to capture still photos. This normal context focal length with an intricate Distagon optical layout in order to get eminent picture quality, even when running with the speedy maximum camera hole. The lens manufacturing integrates four divergent partial dispersal aspects and one a spherical aspect to control flashy oddities and deformities for noteworthy accuracy and brightness throughout the aperture series. A soaring component system is also engaged for persistent performance when operating with both close and far subjects. An improved Zeiss T anti reflective covering has also been enforced to somewhat cut down composing and lens blow for enhanced difference and color fidelity when running in complex lighting circumstances.
The Milvus manual auto-focus layout is integrated by a rubberized focus round ring for clear-tuned, actual control over your lens focus direction. This Milvus 50mm lens also includes a manual camera aperture round ring that can be manually De-clicked for hushed, step-less shifting between camera’s apertures set to advantage video running applications. In addition to, the Milvus series of lenses also include an equitably artistic and sturdy chilled, plate metal lens cask shallow along with a weather sealed manufacturing to safe against lint, grime and moisture.
Zeiss Milvus Bullets Points that Effect Highly
- This Milvus50mm f/1.4 lens is perfectly designed for Nikon and Canon F mount DSLRs, and can also be utilized with DSLR’s models where it will give a 75mm similar focal length.Speedy and fast Milvus 50mm f/1.4 maximum aperture also advantages operating in dim light circumstances and also allows thorough control over extent of field.
- Convoluted Distagon optical lens design also includes four divergent incomplete dispersal glass details and one a spherical aspect to advantage performance when operating with broader camera apertures. This thorough layout also somewhat cut down flashy oddities for expanded accuracy and brightness.
- Floating bits system continues persistent performance when operating with both close up and faraway subjects.
- Improved Milvus anti reflective covering also maintains composing and blow for high brightness, color neutral metaphor.
- The Manual focus design of Milvus 50mm is enhanced by laser carved focusing and depth of field ranges, along with an IR direction dot and stiff stops at both continuity and reduced focusing directions.
- The manual camera aperture round ring has also clicked indicators all over the aperture series. Using the integrated De-Click Tool, this round ring can be automatically de-clicked for continuous, hushedturn throughout the aperture series,forming it optimal for video applications.
- Weather impervious construction incorporates subjective seals to protect against grime and moisture as well as a blue coating round ring at the camera aperture lens mount to guard the lens camera interface.
- All the metal lens cask has a chilled, plate surface along with a rubberized focusing round ring for both endurance and enhanced touchable control.
Just Click Here to Buy this Zeiss Milvus 50mm in discounted prices